Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
By using this website I acknowledge and accept the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. I have read the following conditions carefully before using this website and understand that the Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. I realize that I am bound by any such revisions and commit to periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which I am bound.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the materials on this website are provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied unless written confirmation is received by Sotarius This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Sotarius and we are not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Sotarius of the websites or the content thereof.
I understand that any insurance terms and definitions are meant for general informational purposes and not meant as specific advice or recommendations. For detailed information, it is my responsibility to contact Sotarius
I understand that no coverage will be assumed bound or covered until I have received written or verbal confirmation from Sotarius
I understand that Sotarius will receive documentation of all service requests, requests for information or declination for additional information which may become part of my customer file.
I understand that Sotarius will process service requests based on information provided through this online service and that I will receive confirmation of all changes to my coverage. I authorize all such changes, and assume the responsibility of notifying Sotarius in the event of errors or misunderstandings.
I understand that I am responsible for updating my email address and other information in the event of change by notifying Sotarius in writing.
1. Guarantee the privacy of client information.
2. Handle service requests in good faith based on registration information. All service requests will be confirmed to the client and they must contact Sotarius in case of error.
3. Insurance terms, descriptions of coverage and other insurance information is not meant to be complete, and the client should either contact the Insurance Source, Inc. or read their policy for complete information.
4. No changes will be considered to be bound until the client has received confirmation from Sotarius
5. While we do our best to physically and electronically safeguard our online service, we shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in our site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from our website.